Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts

Hogwarts, where you'll learn magic.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Cbox
Latest topics
» Being bored
McKenna Brookes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:15 pm by Marie Malfoy

» Professor Job Application
McKenna Brookes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:11 pm by Marie Malfoy

» A Day in London
McKenna Brookes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:52 pm by Alice Hale

» Marie Malfoy
McKenna Brookes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:42 am by Jade Malfoy

» Portia Delacour
McKenna Brookes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:03 am by Portia Delacour

» McKenna Brookes
McKenna Brookes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:41 pm by Alice Hale

» Face Claim
McKenna Brookes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:35 pm by McKenna Brookes

» Werewolf, Vampire, Veela, Etc.
McKenna Brookes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:21 pm by Marie Malfoy

» sitting and thinking
McKenna Brookes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:16 pm by Marie Malfoy

Site Admins
McKenna Brookes Angelina
Jade Malfoy
McKenna Brookes Knightley1
Alice Hale
McKenna Brookes 13666336-1
Ben Kanst
Top posters
Alice Hale
McKenna Brookes I_vote_lcapMcKenna Brookes I_voting_barMcKenna Brookes I_vote_rcap 
Ben Kanst
McKenna Brookes I_vote_lcapMcKenna Brookes I_voting_barMcKenna Brookes I_vote_rcap 
Jade Malfoy
Helen Black
Emma Potter
Marie Malfoy
Marigold Summit
Krista Opal
McKenna Brookes
Jordan_Diggory

McKenna Brookes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
McKenna Brookes

McKenna Brookes

McKenna Brookes Empty
PostSubject: McKenna Brookes   McKenna Brookes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:51 pm

McKenna Brookes 2011

Name:McKenna Lynn Brookes
Nicknames:Kenna, Lynni, Kenzie Jr.
Year AND Age: 7 and 17
Preferred houses (state 2):
Birthday - 03/05/92
Blood Status: Muggle Born
Race: (vampire/werewolf, witch/wizard) Wizard

Height:5'7
Hair:Blonde
Eye color: Blue/Green
Skin: Light
Build: thin but not too thin
Other distinguishing features:Silver scar on the back of her neck.

Personality(one paragraph):McKenna is very laid back and is calm in many situations. She is very brave and daring. She stands up for her friends and what's left of her family. She does get angry easilly but on the other hand can be a very nice person. Her favorite thing to do is qudditch, and she loves being the seeker.She is very friendly and can at times be sarcastic, but is always clever with her remarks. She is a veela
Skills (name 5): Qudditch,charms, DADA, Divination, Ancient Runes
Weaknesses (name 5): C.O.M.C,Potions, Boys,Love, her temper
Likes (name 5):Hanging out with friends, qudditch, singing, going on crazy adventures, divination
Dislikes (name 5): Death eaters, liars, Potions, fakes, C.O.M.C

Motto: Love the life you live and live the life you love

Family
Father: Geofferey Brookes (Step Father)
Mother: McKenzie Brookes
Brother/Sisters: Not any that are known of.

History(two paragraph): McKenna was born on March 5th to a veela named McKenzie She was born in the middle of the night. Her mother was the second cousin of Fleur and Gabrielle Delacour. Since almost every femal i the family was a veela McKenna was also one. When her mother first found out she was pregnant with McKenna she was upset, because she did not know who the father of her child was. When she was two months pregnant she met and fell in love with Geofferey and gave McKenna his last name. McKenna rarely sees her other father.

When she was seven they had moved to London because of Geofferey's job. While McKenna was out playing in the woods she was bit by a vampire, but her mother saw it happened, and rushed to get McKenna help before she was fully turned. McKenna now has the silver scar on the back of her neck from that night. Then when McKenna was nine, her grandmother passed away and her mother locked herself in her bedroom because of the shock. For two years her father was the one that spent the most time with her, then her mother came out of the shock.

Short Role play(one paragraph):
"I'm home!" McKenna called from the back room of the house with shopping bags on her arms
"Hello darling." Her mother said walking gracefully in the room "Are you ready for school?"
"I have everything except for a new broom." She remarked getting some grapes from the fridge.
"We'll go and get one tomorrow. You're friend called." She said as McKenna was about to leave
"He was wondering if you wanted to start conditioning for qudditch." She said
"Avery?" McKenna asked
"Mhm." Her mother said "I told him you would. I know you have that goal of being the qudditch captian this year." Her mother added sarcastily
"Thanks mom." McKenna said ignoring her mother's sarcastic remark about being qudditch captian. McKenna grabbed the bags and begn to go up the stairs to her bedroom
"McKenna!"Her mother called
"Yes?" She said and sighed poking her head around the cornor
"Please don't go adventuring this year. And don't let you're bravy or courage or pride or all three get you wanting to adventure this year. Remember what happened last year?" Her mother asked her
"But.." She said beginning to argue but her the look on her mother's face told her not to. "Fine." She said and walked upstairs to her bedroom.
Did you PM the admin the site password? Yes, Jade.
Back to top Go down
Alice Hale

Alice Hale

McKenna Brookes Empty
PostSubject: Re: McKenna Brookes   McKenna Brookes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Gryffindor!
Back to top Go down

McKenna Brookes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts :: Characters :: Character Applications-
Jump to: